Whatever you want to understand or learn about animals, Animal Talk can accommodate your every need.
A private consultation is an opportunity to have a direct two-way conversation with your animal companions via Trisha as a translator so you can get questions answered about problems, or anything in general you would like to know about your animal friends.
This enables you to understand their lives from their viewpoint, creating more cooperation and a much stronger relationship while sharing your lives together. You can also communicate with your animal companion once they have passed over and this often assists in dealing with your grief, just knowing they can still be reached, and that they are okay.
Benefits of a private consultation
It is possible to locate lost animals, although this is an area of great unpredictability. It can depend on whether the animal is still alive, if the information received has recognizable landmarks. On some occasions the animal has decided to leave of their own accord and does not wish to be found, which does need to be honoured.
Dana Saidi has been with Animal Talk for over 10years and is now our lost animal expert. We know how distressing it is to lose one of our animal loved ones. Be sure we will do everything possible to find them. Dana will connect with them intuitively to gain as much information possible and to give you some techniques to bring your loved one home. If you have a lost animal please contact Animal Talk.
- Getting a sense of whether your animal is still alive or deceased, sick or injured.
- If possible which direction they are in for ease of searching.
- Whether they are still on their own or with people.
- Whether the animal is actually lost or just on walkabout.
- Techniques for you which can assist in animals being found.
- Information on essentials such as flyers, who to contact etc.